|free academic1)||lite academic2)||full academic2)||full commercial2)|
|Qn-bulk solver: restricted to 2D unit cell domains, restricted ohmic mode3)
|1D detailed solver: Si devices
|Optical solver: single-side full-area illumination
|Qn-bulk solver: arbitrary (rectangular) 3D geometries up to full cells
|Qn-bulk solver: metal layer current transport
|Qn-bulk solver: non-symmetry edges (e.g. edge recombination)
|Qn-bulk solver: unrestricted ohmic mode
|1D detailed solver: skin domain (“skin solver”)
|1D detailed solver: transient mode (beta0))
|1D detailed solver: ion transport (beta0))
|1D detailed solver: multiple material layers + interface physics (release planned in 2019)
|Optical solver: bifacial and restricted area illumination
|Optical solver: luminescence (EL, PL and hyperspectral images)
|Multiscale solver: single-point coupling
|Multiscale solver: injection-dependent and full coupling (beta0))
|Parallel solver mode
|Cloud user accounts (enquire for more)
|Cloud computing allowance (unless otherwise agreed)
||1 CPU, 1GB RAM||4 CPUs, 15 GB RAM||8 CPUs, 30 GB RAM|
|Licensed for commercial use
0) beta status means that this feature was only recently implemented and not yet intensively tested or validated. It may contain a moderate amount of bugs. No expressed or implied warranty is given on the correctness or usefulness of the results rendered by this feature.
1) The free version can be used via the free Quokka3-client software, which includes a restricted Quokka3-core executable, and is thus fully standalone.
2) All non-free features are exclusively available via a cloud-service, i.e. a Quokka3-core version running in the cloud. It requires the free Quokka3-client software to control cloud simulations, a valid user account, and internet connection (https or http protocol with their default ports). The cloud-service is hosted by Amazon Web Services on servers located in the EU (Ireland).
3) Restrictions are: mesh size <10.000 for semiconductor transport, <50.000 for ohmic mode; solution domain size <1 cm in lateral dimension; no metal layer current transport; symmetry edges only.
4) Restrictions are: Si material properties only; no transient solver mode; no ion transport; no skin domain (i.e. the “skin solver” is not included).